Powered by Blogger.

Torch Takes [Savannah]


This past weekend I headed south to the beautiful town of Savannah, Ga. I left Friday morning, and I could not wait to get down there to surround myself with some of the most inspiring people I have ever met in my life. When everyone got there, we took a tour of a beautiful peach colored house on a cobblestone road. It was in the historic district, so I am sure you can only imagine how adorable this area was. We all picked out our room in our 3 story house that we would call home for the weekend. Little did we know, in this place we would experience massive growth, laughter and love. Friday night some of the girls went to a roof top restraint for the first time called Churchill's. It was a beautiful, but semi chilly night. We enjoyed amazing food and wine on the rooftop overlooking downtown. I highly recommend the shrimp and grits if you ever have a chance to go.
The next day we woke up for a day full of training. We packed our nutritious meals for the day and loaded up to head to the hotel that would host a day full of mind blowing training. We got to hear from some of the most incredible people! It was truly life changing. Which, all of the events are! After a day full of training, we found ourselves at Noble Fare. This was an interesting experience. If you go, sit upstairs. It Is beautiful! The next day was the day we all dreaded. I hate leaving my awesome IsaFam after rock star weekend together. I did get lucky enough to get a couple of headshots before heading out.




No comments