Powered by Blogger.

[Nutrition] I found the missing piece.

I have battled weight, self esteem, and comparison my whole life. It has been an ongoing battle for as long as I can remember. I could write a novel on the low carb, low sugar diets that I have tried along with the fitness tapes, programs, and personal training experience. I WONT! So, you can stick around for this. After getting married, I found myself in a downward spiral! I was gaining weight like crazy, and I was just not myself anymore. I had no drive or motivation. I didn't care if my house was clean or about taking care of my self. I was battling anxiety and depression from life changes and experiences from our move to marriage and other family struggles. I gave up on the diet, and I would not be returning to that lifestyle and I meant it. The scale was my enemy, and I got to a scary point in my life where I didn't care about my health because I would always just be a "big girl". A friend of mine, Sara Adams started sharing the nutrition program that her whole entire families lives were transformed by. Good for them! I wanted no part of it! I had tried everything, and this was not changing anything for me, so I was not going to waste my money on it.

7 Months went by and Sara was continuing to share with me. Whether it be events they had going on, her transformation, or other things related. Again, good for her. I remember one day seeing her latest transformation along with a slideshow of all of her families transformation and I was highly impressed. She explained that there was a 30 day money back guarantee! GREAT! I would send in back in 2 weeks when the scale, measuring tape, and energy was not fluctuating at all. So, I placed my order. I started putting these shakes in my body, and WOW! I felt like I has swallowed a rainbow. Where was the end of day crash, the headaches from sugar cravings. All I had gotten was a less bloated belly and energy like CRAZY! What is in this stuff?

Within 3 days, I noticed a difference in how I felt. I was LOVING the products! On day 9, I took a picture of my face and could not believe the transformation! I continued to follow the schedules as directed. Within 2 weeks, I saw a significant difference in my body! I was loosing belly fat and toning up all at the same time. That has never happened to be. My stomach was starting to show its REAL self. Defying lines started to appear. By 30 days, my belly was flat! WHAT! This was crazy. I was feeling like a rock star and I NEVER wanted to go back to the life I was living outside of fueling my body with amazing nutrition. By month two, I didn't even look like the same girl. I was stuck in a hot bod with tank full of energy to do all of the things I put on hold for so long.

 When my husband saw the change in me both physically, mentally and emotionally, he was intrigued and wanted to do this with me. As a supervisor for the post office, he works long crazy hours and would come home exhausted all of the time. He has loved not only the shakes, but also the vitamins we received for free from sharing our story with others. He just recently started doing the daily cleanse and is loving hoe he feels. We will never do anything different. We put the products in our body every single day and LOVE them!






No comments