Powered by Blogger.

More than a [TITLE]



Jamin and I have been incredibly blessed by this opportunity. We have impacted over 250 lives just by saying yes to better health. I never in my wildest dreams knew this could be our reality. The Lord has been with us every step of the way. We have fallen and gotten right back up! We have celebrated the good times and the hard times, but what we have learned not only about this industry, but ourselves is priceless. We have grown not only as individuals, but in our marriage. We have learned to build a success business together. We have put down the expectations and enjoyed working together as we work toward building a team over over 1,000 people by the end of 2018! Our prayer is that lives would continue to be changed with this nutrition and this company. Success is measured differently by different people, but man oh man have we continued to experience success not only in our physical transformation, but the trajectory of our families life.

I joined this with every bit of intention to send it back and get my money back! I ordered a box of shakes and what came in that box was so much more valuable than my low cost investment. I quickly earned my original investment back by flying through the ranks in this company. Many times, not even intentionally. I new 2 things!

1. I was in love with this products.
2. Everyone deserved to feel this way.

I was on a MISSION to share this freedom with whoever crossed my path! They deserved it! I finally found something that worked, and they deserved to know about it! After years of trying everything and investing thousands, I threw my hands up! NOTHING really worked except for a boring, strict, and low energy meal plan along with 2 hour gym dates. I dint have the time to commit to that life style anymore. I knew these things.

I NEEDED
1. Easy
2. Convenient
3. Affordable

That is exactly what came in that cardboard box! A SIMPLE plan that WORKED!! I quickly dropped the weight, felt better than I ever have, and was more confidant that I had ever been! I found the SECRET, but the "problem" was I couldn't keep my mouth shut!  I truly believe if people are looking for an answer in areas pertaining to their health! I HAVE IT!! I finally have something that works for everyone.

It was this extreme passion that lead me through the ranks of this company. I had done network marketing before and wanted nothing to do with it. I wanted to SHARE not SELL! I wanted to share products that I was truly passionate about. I loved what these products and even more I backed the company 100%. This incredible vehicle of Network Marketing has been such a blessing to our family by eliminating line items from our budget that many months caused arguments, strain, and more. We have continued to see the financial blessing month after month by receiving residual income! If you do not know what they is, you do now! It is doing the work one time and getting paid for it month after month! I was shocked when by my third month in this company, I made more than I did with another company in over 15 MONTHS!!! No joke! This company truly is incredible! It continues to change our life month after month! It has continued to allow us to meet new people, build incredible friendships, and change hundreds of lives! We could not be more thankful for this incredible vehicle. It truly is a gift and each successful milestone is more than a title. It is more lives changed!


No comments